I have implemented this stuff myself in golang.
It only works on linux.

Please look at http://godoc.org/github.com/bronze1man/kmg/kmgNet#TfoLazyDial
Use TfoLazyDial to dial .
use TfoListen to listen on.
You need echo 3 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen to enable this functional
in your linux box.
On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 9:50:49 AM UTC+8, dlin wrote:

According this article http://lwn.net/Articles/458610/ in "tcp fast
open" section:

client side: sendto( ,MSG_FASTOPEN, ..) // ref: bits/socket.h
server side: setsockopt( TCP_FASTOPEN) // ref: linux/tcp.h netinet/tcp.h

Will golang support tcp fast open natively on linux platform?

Or, what are possible solutions to use tcp fast open if I want my Go web
server(net.http) use it?