Are there any official specifications on "pseudorandomly picked" a
goroutine to proceed when encountering many waiting goroutines
reading/writing on a blocked channel? And if so, why are they implemented
that way rather than pure FIFO? I know that select statement behave
pseudorandomly, but to think that blocked channels behave that way too is
making me feel like it's a waste of processing resource.