On Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:36:14 PM UTC-6, Bryan Turley wrote:
On Saturday, January 3, 2015 12:22:39 PM UTC-6, Thomas Bruyelle wrote:

What is the projection matrix used in the mobile/sprite package ? It
seems defined in glutil.glimage but I don't get it.

I just want a classic orthogonal projection bound to geom.Width and
geom.Height, but it seems it's not the one used in mobile/sprite.
Which matrix in glutil?

They should definitely make something like
https://github.com/golang/mobile/blob/master/f32/mat4.go#L83
for orthographic projections.
I would recommend the same definition as the now deprecated glOrtho()
https://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/xhtml/glOrtho.xml
(matrix stacks and their funcs are not in gles2.0+ or gl core)
Well I would replace the float64 with float32 but you get the idea...
I would also use Mat4 over Mat3 since Mat4 is likely what the hardware
will load the Mat3 into.

Also you should note
"This is early work..." and
"APIs are currently very limited, but under active development."
from README.md

I think people are still getting realigned from the holidays and the go to
github move.