I am new to Go and working on a small app called
gopress: https://github.com/qanx/gopress

While I was developing, when I tested the app I just used 'go run main.go',
but now that I have it mostly done I've decided to test the binary. The
problem I've encountered is this:

Since I want the same base CSS and JS files for all the HTML slideshows
that will be made with the app, I wanted to put the files in the css,
impress_css, and js directories where the app was and bundle them together.
Now that I understand programming and Go a bit better, this does not make
sense to do. So now my question is: what is the best way to handle them?
Users can make some additional customizations in a custom.css file, but I
want to be able to bring over these files unaltered.

Thanks :)

Quinn