On Friday, December 26, 2014 11:46:50 AM UTC-5, Kevin Malachowski wrote:
Is the target platform Android?

Yes, it currently runs Android but I want to move towards a leaner,
specialized embedded system.

If so you might want to look into the new go.mobile library. If you dont
mind dealing with cgo and you already know GLES, then calling the C
libraries directly might work for you too. I've done it on my raspberry pi
with success.

This seems like the way to go. Which C libraries did you use and what would
you recommend?