http://www.antlr.org/
On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:03:28 AM UTC+13, Mouna Cheikhna wrote:

I hope this question isn't out of scope in a go group if so please excuse
me :

I generated a shift reduce parser using a bnf grammar file using gocc (
https://code.google.com/p/gocc/) i would like to generate almost
equivalent classes for my parser and lexer in java using the same bnf file.

Any tool you know of that does this and generates a lexer and parser that
are close in their structure and algorithms to those generated by gocc ?

Thanks.