Two things, sort of tangential.

One is loading/unloading modular components of a web-application, e.g.
dynamically recompiling/reloading on changes to source code. I know that
Revel implements this by using a front controller that dispatches your
application as a sub-process, but that means rebuilding the entire
application, which in a large-scale modular architecture could become
increasingly time-consuming.

The other is to build a modular scripting language on top of Go - e.g.
internally compiling things on the fly. And again, I know about e.g. gorun
and the pattern it uses. What I'm looking for is something that has the
quick turn-around life-cycle of scripting languages like PHP, e.g. with no
full compile-stage, but instead transpiling to Go, compiling files to
modules, reloading on change.