Hello,
I want to make a presentation of Golang to my colleagues.
My colleagues and I usually develop with around Java's technologies (e.g Java/Maven/Spring).
I want show the Golang' strengths (and perhaps its weaknesses) over Java.

Golang looks to me attractive with its simplicity, and how it manages concurrency.
Currently, I want to present :
- the more interesting (from my currently point of view) Golang's basics (e.g. implicit type, multiple result for function, slice, append, defer)
- Gorouting & Channel
- Tool go (go get) and how to manage project and its automatically dependencies (and godep for build reproducibly)
- Ease of integration into Docker's container (as Golang produces only one binary file, no lib deps or vm)

Do you have another clues ?
Thx in adv