My plan is to refactor the runtime to an extent so that the GC can be
pluggable. For many applications, especially those short-lived, a 'dumb'
GC could be the optimal(plus that the shrunk runtime size could be helpful
for the loading time). For GC sensitive ones, on the other hand, a tailored
GC could be profitable. Personally I don't like a super-smart
one-size-fits-all GC solution, which would also violate Go's spirit in my
opinion.