I think he might have meant using a Pool of objects as in sync/Pool for
caching.

Might be my fault because I asked about the processor cache line size. This
is a tiny bit orthogonal to the topic of GC but since he mentioned having a
big array of objects it made me think that avoiding false sharing could be
something to be kept in mind too.
Still that's an issue that is only relevant if multiple processors are in
play and I suspect that having exactly 8 pointers in T is an informed
choice.

(I still think that with the datastructure you presented, you could forego
the use of pointers completely. Btw I've been bugging, T would be an array
of uint64 not int32)

Note that with `potentially` so many cross referencing objects, not sure
any of them ever becomes garbage.