For desktop: you can use OpenGL to get a more or less cross platform graphical implementation, and there's also QML bindings for Go that many people on this forum seem to like.

For mobile: I remember seeing someone working on getting Go on android but that was a while ago so I don't know the current status.

For web: I just read on another thread that GopherJS will transpile Go into JS so that you can write a front end in it, but since that was five minutes ago I don't know much more than what was said in that post.

I'd give you specific links for each of them, but I would only be doing a web search for you so I can leave that to you :)