Today we're releasing our internal process manager, named governator.

governator is not a replacement for init, upstart or systemd. It's designed
to run and manage programs
developed by yourself, since it provides very useful features for that use
case, like automatic restarts,
watchdogs and logging.

governator is written in Go and uses asynchronous IO to avoid keeping an OS
thread for every managed
process. As far as I know, this is the only process manager written in Go
which does not have that problem.

For installation instructions and documentation, please see
http://governator.io.

Regards,
Alberto