I don't see how that's relevant to a process manager. It should be using
os/exec or os.StartProcess with the appropriate syscall.SysProcAttr fields
set.

Regards,
Alberto
On Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:43:03 PM UTC+1, Dave Cheney wrote:

Please don't try to write a process manager in Go, this is one of the
(few) areas where Go is (currently) not suited.

https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=1435