Apparently so, as I never ran across it.

It appears go-strftime doesn't support quite as many of the strftime(3) format codes, so for my needs I would have needed to do the work anyway.

Good there are alternatives though!

fyi - looks like there is a typo in your install instructions in the readme.

   $ go get bitbucket.org/tebeka/strtime
   package bitbucket.org/tebeka/strtime: https://api.bitbucket.org/1.0/repositories/tebeka/strtime: 404 NOT FOUND

Missing an `f` in strftime.