Great feedback roger.
Thanks!
On Sep 25, 2014, at 6:22 AM, roger peppe wrote:

Thanks for this - I may well need to parse this format
at some point.

One bikeshed:

How about moving the project to a v1 branch in github.com/go-strftime?

Then the import could be gopkg.in/strftime.v1
and you could rename Strftime to Format, so
the code would read strftime.Format("%d/%m/%y", time.Now())
which avoids the redundancy that you're getting
with gostrftime.Strftime and is nicely analagous to time.Format.

cheers,
rog.