I created an implementation of crypto.Signer in the x509 package:

https://codereview.appspot.com/145910043/

The function signingParamsForPrivateKey is renamed to
signingParamsForPublicKey, this also required me to remove the two text
that are using mix private/public keys:

{"RSA/ECDSA", &rsaPriv.PublicKey, ecdsaPriv, false, ECDSAWithSHA},
{"ECDSA/RSA", &ecdsaPriv.PublicKey, rsaPriv, false, SHA256WithRSA},