Does anybody by chance know of any decent paper or open-source lib/app to
effect of extracting "main text contents" from forum-like html (phpBB,
StackExchange, reddit, ...)? Doesn't have to be Go-related. (Or does maybe
GoOse/Readability already handle such cases? but I suppose this is very
different problem, so I assume not; I seem to recall Readability did not
work for those.) What's most important for me here that main text from all
"posts" from a single page be extracted and clearly separated.

Thanks,
/Mateusz.