That function is implemented in straight assembly, so you won't see Go code.
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:16:25 PM UTC-5, Stéphane Campinas wrote:

Hi,

I have created a binary of a test using "go test -c". If I run the binary
in cgdb, after setting the breakpoint, I can see the GO code. However, once
I step into a method, I see only assembly assembly code.

(gdb) s
runtime.morestack8_noctxt () at /usr/lib/go/src/pkg/runtime/asm_amd64.s:495

and I see

494│ TEXT runtime·morestack8_noctxt(SB),NOSPLIT,$0
495├> MOVL $0, DX
496│ JMP runtime·morestack8(SB)

Do you know what could be the issue ?

Thanks