It's worth noting that PipeReader/PipeWriter are synchronous, and there's
no buffering in the pipe. So upload throughput would be limited by download
time of the other client if you copy traffic using it, and vice versa.

If you fan out incoming traffic to multiple clients using MultiWriter,
throughput would be limited to the slowest client in the group, as there's
also no buffering in MultiWriter.