On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Ralf Rottmann wrote:

That was exactly the problem and it now works like a charm locally and on
App Engine. Thanks for following up. I'm still not 100% sure about the
different between go.tools present and go.talks present. Seems as if one is
a stand alone tool and the other is a package used for App Engine. Are both
versions maintained?
go.talks/present is the command, and it uses the present package in
go.tools/present to do its job.
yeah, i agree this is very confusing.
perhaps we should move go.talks/present to go.tools/cmd/present.