Just stumbled upon the Plan9 reference and that makes things clear. Now
heading back to Go on Managed VMs on App Engine... have to say, a great,
fantastic language so far. We're using it at grandcentrix to build a
real-world backend which will serve potentially millions of Germans during
a major TV event in May.

And: Added you on Google+ because you keep jumpin' in even on my pretty
basic questions here. Thanks, great community is half of what it needs to
fall in love with a language for me.