Hi all,

I'm having an issue figuring out how to make an HTTP request without having
the http client automatically attempt redirecting.

I'm doing this because I'm working with a REST API that uses HTTP redirects
(302) to point to various resources, and I'd like to grab the 302 response,
process it, and extract the URL for later processing (but not follow it).

Here's my code as it stands,
currently: http://pastie.org/private/bolqvhxghxkpwngwgbc4a

I can't help but feel that there is a better way to do this. Treating an
HTTP redirect like an error seems... weird. I don't want to do that.

I saw another post on this group from a while back
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/PmYm3h2J3FE) which
talks about this -- but I couldn't figure out how to make the suggested
solution work.

Could anyone give me an example of what I need to do to make the HTTP
client *not* attempt to follow redirects?

Thank you!