On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:45:22 -0700 (PDT) Mike Appenzellar wrote:

I am working on an app where I need to display real-time data that
pulls from a C library. Any advice on best approach? Setinterval from
UI pushing a few json requests every second? OR the opposite approach
where you are constantly watching from the backend and always pushing
to the UI? Seems like the setInterval from UI would be more expensive
but interested to here thoughts.....examples would be rad! ;o)
An approach to take highly depends on what kind of UI you're talking
about, right?