Rectangle is a struct, so you can just use it. You can also use existing
implementations from the color package for Model and Color. E.g. RGBAModel
and RGBA.
On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 2:48:15 PM UTC-4, Carlo Tambuatco wrote:

I just want a solution to the following exercise on the tour.golang.orgwebsite,
exercise #62.

http://tour.golang.org/#62

The exercise is to implement the image interface:

type Image interface {
// ColorModel returns the Image's color model.
ColorModel() color <http://golang.org/pkg/image/color/>.Model <http://golang.org/pkg/image/color/#Model>
// Bounds returns the domain for which At can return non-zero color.
// The bounds do not necessarily contain the point (0, 0).
Bounds() Rectangle <http://golang.org/pkg/image/#Rectangle>
// At returns the color of the pixel at (x, y).
// At(Bounds().Min.X, Bounds().Min.Y) returns the upper-left pixel of the grid.
// At(Bounds().Max.X-1, Bounds().Max.Y-1) returns the lower-right one.
At(x, y int <http://golang.org/pkg/builtin/#int>) color <http://golang.org/pkg/image/color/>.Color <http://golang.org/pkg/image/color/#Color>
}

I'm just learning Go, and I've worked through every exercise except this
one, because
of the different interfaces involved such as Color, Rectangle, etc, I'm
having trouble
with whether or not I should implement every interface involved because
Color,
Rectangle, and color.Model etc are interfaces themselves...

I'm obviously not thinking about this the right way. Could someone just
provide one
possible solution so I can study it?