Great idea for testing for bias. Very interesting about the bias for the
first and last characters of the passwords. I modified the test and found
that it is biased for the first character of every "round".

Thank you for this test. It gives me a good indication of where I need to
look. Do you have recommended tolerances I should use to fail the test if
those tolerances are not met? This would be a great test to keep for the
library.