Thank you very much for the feedback. I updated the README file with the
build instructions. Hopefully it will be clearer to use.
On Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:11:46 AM UTC-5, Gyepi SAM wrote:
On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:14:06AM -0800, Justin Judd wrote:
I created a tool to manage ssl/ssh keys and certificates. I found myself
creating a lot of CAs/certificates for various projects and wanted an easy
way to do this and have a central database that I could use to have access
to the keys and certificates on other machines

The project can be found at https://github.com/JustinJudd/CAGo

It also contains some features that I would be happy to write patches for,
that should probably be in the standard Go libraries

- CLR signing by ECDSA Keys
- Certificate Requests (I believe this has since been addressed though
-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/CSR/golang-nuts/Qp7CLP4Ynpw/Gmo6BQQVJuIJ)

I welcome any recommendations or critique.
You may want to add installation instructions or pointers so users
know what to do next.

Might also want to mention that it's a web based program and
needs a database, an app.conf file and any other magic.

Also, given the nature of the software, I suggest adding a note pointing
out that
this should not be run on the public internet.

-Gyepi