I created a tool to manage ssl/ssh keys and certificates. I found myself
creating a lot of CAs/certificates for various projects and wanted an easy
way to do this and have a central database that I could use to have access
to the keys and certificates on other machines

The project can be found at https://github.com/JustinJudd/CAGo

It also contains some features that I would be happy to write patches for,
that should probably be in the standard Go libraries

    - CLR signing by ECDSA Keys
    - Certificate Requests (I believe this has since been addressed though
    - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/CSR/golang-nuts/Qp7CLP4Ynpw/Gmo6BQQVJuIJ)

I welcome any recommendations or critique.