Hi Gyu-Ho,

As other have said, it is not a trivial task. I have written a
scanner/parser in Go for a LISP-like toy language I decided to call calc.
I'm not sure if it will provide you with any inspiration but you can find
it here: https://github.com/rthornton128/gocalc

It is still a work in progress but may help you along the path? Learning to
write a compiler is an amazing experience and I highly recommend it.

I plan on writing a series of posts on my blog about my experiences once
I've finished it but I have no idea when that will be.

Rob