What a coincidence, I just wrote this functionality this morning.
Comforting to see my implementation was very similar, especially concerning
the ASN.1 representation. My only recommended change would be to have the
representation a little closer to the spec. Possibly as in the attached
file.

Thanks for your great work and contribution.

   Justin