AGL:

Thank you for the response.

Indeed, this is an esoteric use case. I'll play around with a patch and see
how it works out. The main question I have is how it would interact with
the existing certificate storage and lookup. Would the callback completely
override it? Would the callback only override if there is a successful
lookup?

Stephen.