hi,

In the func main(),I have below line...

*http.HandleFunc("/", MainServer**)*

In the MainServer function I have html code and return m as below

*MainServer(){in html: <form id="msgform" ..> <input type="file"
name="fileform"> .. in javascript: m =
document.getElementById('msgform').fileform.files[0]; ws.send(m);}*
To access this file data I knew that I have to use following line...

*var buf []byte err := websocket.Message.Receive(ws, &buf) if err { .. }*

If I access this data in wsserver function,how can I write this output to
the webpage?