On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:34:21 PM UTC+1, johan...@freenerd.de wrote:
Hi all,

I've been looking into code complexity metric tools for golang and haven't
really found much. Did anyone do something in the direction already?
I recently wrote a little tool for private use and I just open sourced it
for you:
https://github.com/fzipp/gocyclo

Would love to get feedback on the code itself, and/or related work.
You shouldn't aggregate cyclomatic complexity numbers per file or package:
http://www.drdobbs.com/architecture-and-design/measuring-complexity-correctly/240007928
http://nofluffjuststuff.com/blog/andrew_glover/2007/01/aggregate_cyclomatic_complexity_is_meaningless
The only meaningful measure is per function.