I try to write web socket using go language...the installed GO directory is
in C:\go folder..

This is how I added GOPATH..

C:\>mkdir packages
C:\>set GOPATH=/ packages
C:\>go get code.google.com/p/go.net/websocket

Above works fine without any error..then I create main.go in folder
packages, and import the "code.google.com/p/go.net/websocket" and build the
application.
But it always gives the following error .

cannot find package "code.google.com/p/go.net/websocket" in any of:

c:\go\src\pkg\code.google.com\p\go.net\websocket (from $GOROOT)

($GOPATH not set)

I read the earlier posts and try hard to correct this error...But I
couldn''t find it...

Please help me.....