Do remember that just because it satisfies an interface doesn't mean it...
satisfies an interface. Interfaces are more than method signatures, they're
about expected behavior. It's perfectly possible to satisfy some random
package's Deleter { func Delete() } interface and yet if you were to
actually let that package call said delete method, Bad Nonsense™ would
happen. I could see my Graph implementations in Gonum technically implement
some other package's Graph interface and yet not actually follow them the
way they're intended to be followed.