Thanks Dmitry.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:

Preemption checks are combined with split stack check.
You can find them in e.g. src/cmd/6l/pass.c in dostkoff().
But if you remove them, you will break split stacks as well.

You can disable preemption by commenting out:
gp->preempt = true;
gp->stackguard0 = StackPreempt;
in src/pkg/runtime/proc.c in preemptone().