This is exactly it. The png is not large enough to trigger the flush
automatically.

Alex
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:24:40 PM UTC-5, Jesse McNelis wrote:

On 05/12/2013 11:20 AM, "Graham MacDonald" wrote:

Thanks, but I don't get an error from png.Encode. (I should have put
the check in the given example, though I had it in an earlier version.)
Adding the check to this example shows the returned value from png.Encode
is nil.
Ah, then perhaps the issue is that you're not flushing the bufio.Writer