Hi GoLangers,

GoAxel https://github.com/xiangzhai/goaxel is available now :) Thank
@Jesse, @Dave, @Nigel, they replied my email and gave me some good advice.

Axel http://axel.alioth.debian.org/ tries to accelerate HTTP/FTP
downloading process by using multiple connections for one file.
But it was developed by C and based on pthread, operating system relatived
socket, etc. so it needs to rewrite the source code of operating system
relatived part - for example, porting to native WIN32
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/335690/MultiThread-Download-Accelerator-Console

To GoLang, it supports wide range operating systems, and what`s more, there
is goroutines, it is amazing, it does not need to consider about
pthread_mutex or WaitForSingleObject when handle thread, actually it is
thread concept free, isn` it? if I correctly understood the concept of
goroutines, channel, etc :)
And GoLang saved my keyboard, I do not need to input huge number of C/C++
source code any more :)