Hi, I'm interested in developing an API/end-user app with an Angular
front-end.

Are there any libraries or proven examples I should be looking at to handle
authentication for this scenario?

I've searched and read for a while and didn't find too much that is
specific to Go, but there's a lot of general advice out there ranging from
"It's easy, just do this" to "Never, ever do that, leave it to the experts
(stupid!)."

It tends to leave one lost in the forest, confused.