thanks chris..my bad..totally..its working now. :)
On Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:38:23 AM UTC-7, chris dollin wrote:

On 27 October 2013 18:21, Abhinav Srivastava <abhi1988s...@gmail.com<javascript:>
wrote:
thanks a lot everyone..for your help and guiding me..
Here is the code : http://play.golang.org/p/pjdr3QSBV7

Only problem is since search function in my file is not bounded to
student class then how am i suppose to call it?
Remove the `( s student)` from the func definition. (Search doesn't
seem to me to be a responsibility of students.)

Also , if anyone can provide me some link from where to study golang in
depth.

Read the language spec and tutorial and Effective Go.
Read godoc and code from the standard libraries.

--
Chris "allusive" Dollin