thanks a lot everyone..for your help and guiding me..
Here is the code : http://play.golang.org/p/pjdr3QSBV7

Only problem is since search function in my file is not bounded to student
class then how am i suppose to call it?
my code shows error for the same.

Also , if anyone can provide me some link from where to study golang in
depth.

Thanks again everyone :)