Go is suitable for to "Creative Coding". I know the OP asked for 3D, but
for 2D work, libraries like SVGo [1] [2] and OpenVG [3][4] may be used in
some cases where Processing and OpenFrameworks are used. On the website
for the book, "FORM+CODE in Design, Art and Architecture", you will see
examples in Go. [5]

[1] https://github.com/ajstarks/svgo
[2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajstarks/sets/72157623441699483/
[3] https://github.com/ajstarks/openvg