Tip. Never learnt to use anything else. How can I help?

Lucio.
On Wednesday, 9 October 2013 16:42:01 UTC+2, minux wrote:

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Lucio <lucio...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
wrote:
I am unhappy to report that btcd compiles successfully under NetBSD (6.0
beta 2) and start running quite successfully, but eventually fails,
seemingly during some garbage collection operation, but that is an
uneducated guess on my part. A snippet of the output says:

SIGSEGV: segmentation violation
PC=0x80f86c4

runtime.settype_flush(**0x8e80800)
/archive/project/GoLang/src/**pkg/runtime/malloc.goc:596 +0x84
gc(0xbba2ca70)
/archive/project/GoLang/src/**pkg/runtime/mgc0.c:2072 +0x5e
mgc(0x8eac640)
/archive/project/GoLang/src/**pkg/runtime/mgc0.c:2050 +0x2b
runtime.mcall(0x804c7bb)
/archive/project/GoLang/src/**pkg/runtime/asm_386.s:190 +0x3c

goroutine 20 [garbage collection]:
This does seem to be Go runtime problem. What version of Go are you using?

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Aram Hăvărneanu <ara...@mgk.ro<javascript:>