Quite interested about the memory leaks you found in Go. Can you elaborate?
On Sunday, October 6, 2013 11:20:33 AM UTC+9, Dave Collins wrote:

Hello gophers,

As some of you probably already know, we've been working on an alternative
full
node Bitcoin implementation written entirely in Go.

It is named btcd and we've just released an initial public alpha version
(0.3.0-alpha).

I've written a blog post about the release which provides information such
as a
brief history, the current status, design decisions, an architecture
overview,
regression test results, and next steps.

The blog entry is here: https://blog.conformal.com/?p=421
The code is on github here: https://github.com/conformal/btcd

If you're interested in Bitcoin and Go (which I don't imagine you'd be on
this
mailing list if you weren't interested in Go!), feel free to take a look.