All,

Does anyone know of an existing package that takes an *os.File and returns
an io.Writer that implements "rolling writing" functionality? For example,
if the file reaches a certain size the underlying implementation
automatically creates a new file, etc...? I think this sort of
functionality is in several logging packages but I think the implementation
is buried in those logging packages and I wanted to see if anyone had
extracted this functionality into its own package?

Luke