2013/8/24 Shivakumar GN <shivakumar.gn@gmail.com>:
On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Paul van Brouwershaven
wrote:
On Saturday, 24 August 2013 10:30:18 UTC+2, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:

I don't think you can expect C#/.NET libraries to have the same
interface as a usual C library. Do you know how to write a C program
using this ?

I don't expect the same interface, my question is how I could get started
to retrieve this information from this dll. It's normal that this would
require more coding than with C#/.NET.

I have legacy C++ system having encode/decode & rpc code. To integrate new
Go code into legacy system, I wrote C wrappers for existing C++ libraries.
This I used within Go using cgo.
Similar approach should work for your case. Remy is likely suggesting this.
C++ libraries are native code, while .NET DLLs are bytecode that need
a CLR VM to be interpreted. Googling sems to indicate that you can
call into managed code from native code through a DllExport
annotation or via COM.

Rémy.