It looks like I found the problem, I went back to handling my ports
manually but now I excluded all ports that are in use as listener on my
local system, as for example 27017 for mongodb.

Then I moved the ipNext selection into the retry, as I want to try a new
port and not the same port again.

Now I have 151289 connections :-)

2013/08/21 09:40:24 sockets: used 151289 TCP: inuse 151188 orphan 11 tw 4
alloc 151190 mem 1775 UDP: inuse 0 mem 0 UDPLITE: inuse 0 RAW: inuse 0
FRAG: inuse 0 memory 0