I need to know at compile time exactly how much memory the program is going
to occupy.
On Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:08:16 AM UTC+3, Kyle Lemons wrote:

Not at this point, I'm afraid. Can you explain for what purpose you would
like this feature?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Tal Shorer <tal.s...@gmail.com<javascript:>
wrote:
Is there a way to make the underlining data of a channel or map in the
data section instead of on the heap?
Basically that means making the map and channel not allocate memory, but
use some buffer I'll supply myself and can put wherever I want.
Can it be done?