On Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:24:48 PM UTC+2, DennisYuan wrote:
I can only get the first 512 bytes in the codes above.

How could I handle the data receiving if the data is very huge, I mean,
16G for example.

How can I use the buffer to receive len(buffer) data and then again and
again?
I recently ran into the same problem. An UPD datagram can carry up to 64
KiB of data, or even more with IPv6.

It seems that the Go API does not provide a mechanism to efficiently handle
UPD datagrams of arbitrary size.