This is also http://code.google.com/p/goncurses but it would likely be
extreme overkill for what you want and is not available for Windows.
On Monday, 5 August 2013 18:28:02 UTC-7, Antoine Grondin wrote:

This package colorize your strings:

https://github.com/aybabtme/color

You may wonder why I made a package when there are many like it?

I've found those two:

- https://github.com/wsxiaoys/terminal
- Requires to use a special syntax and compile your strings.
- https://github.com/mgutz/ansi
- String based arguments.

They have more features than my little package. However my humble,
arguable opinion is that my API is simpler.

yel := color.Yellow()fmt.Printf("This is %s\n", yel.Get("yellow"))

So that's why. Hope others will like it!

(colorizator is not a word)