Which random number generator? There's math/rand and crypto/rand which, as
you can probably guess, have different intended uses.

-Caleb
On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:34:01 AM UTC-7, Brendan Tracey wrote:

I was just wondering how good the Go Random number generator is at
generating random numbers, in terms of their quality in emulating pure
randomness. Doing some hunting, it seems like it's a Lagged Fibonacci RNG,
but I'm having trouble finding any analysis of the quality of the numbers.
Thanks.